Try CumulusClips Cloud Hosting

[Fixed] CC 2.5.1 - Upload video problem

o71o71
edited April 19 in Bugs and Errors
Hello

I can upload some videos if I have enabled "Member Video Uploads" in General settings.

If I disabled "Member Video Uploads", I can't upload some videos with an administrator or moderator account.

I have this message :
"Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience."

I think it's a bug, no ?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited April 19
    Not a bug. Most likely a bad configuration on your server. Please ensure your server meets the requirements listed here:

http://cumulusclips.org/docs/requirements/

Also, please create a file named info.php at the root of the script. Add this content to it:

<?php

phpinfo();

Then post a link to that file here.
  • Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I think all are ok in my configuration. You can look the attach file with the phpinfo (I have change some IP, hostnames and ports). I haven't "register_globals = Off" but it's removed in PHP 5.4.0.

The upload of the video are ok when my settings are "Member Video Uploads : Enabled". If I select "Disabled" the administrator and the moderator should be able to do that, but they can't :-(

With CC 1.4.1 in the same server I haven't this problem.

Thanks
    pdf
    pdf
    phpinfo.pdf
  • I have the same problem with a new fresh install on the same server (new database, new webdirectory). I have just disabled "Members video Uploads" and with the admin account I can't upload a video. You can see the attach file.

I don't understand the problem in my configuration. Have you do a test in your configuration ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
    upload_video.png
    973 x 680 - 41K
  • This is actually a bug. It has been corrected in v2.5.2. This will be released later today or sometime tomorrow.
  • Thanks a lot
  • Included in v2.5.2
This discussion has been closed.