Try CumulusClips Cloud Hosting

Unable to upload video

Hello Cumulusclips Guru,

I'm not able to upload video. I'm getting this error below:
*The final H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 114
H.264 SHIFT MOOV ATOM
* encountered non-QT top-level atom (is this a QuickTime file?)
last atom in file was not a moov atom

Please see attached logs.

configuration:
cumulusclips 2.4.1
apache - 2.2.15
php - 5.3.3
ffmpeg-php - 0.6.2

Thanks.
JunG

log
log
converter.log
log
log
NmUuZZWsr4b2qQhlsz8a.log

Comments

• Hello Damian, can you help me. Thanks..
  • That error means that the Moov atom (aka movie atom) is not at the end of the video or missing altogether.

Can you provide a link to both the raw file (located in cc-content/uploads/temp) and the h264 temp file (located in cc-content/uploads/h264)? It would help find a problem with the file.
  • Hi Damian,
    Thanks for replying swiftly. My site is a local one because it contain oracle training intended for internal use. However, when i copied the two video from "cc-content/uploads/temp and h264 and played it in another computer, it's playing good.
    Note also that I uploaded several training videos in the past without any issue but now i can't. I tried uploading the same video which i uploaded before but it's not working now.

Here are the encoding options:

h.264 Encoding option:
    -vcodec libx264 -vf 'scale=1280:trunc(ow/a/2)*2' -ac 2 -ab 128k -ar 44100 -f flv -vcodec libx264 -crf 10

WebM Encoding Option:
    -vcodec libvpx -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libvorbis -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f

Webmobile Encoding Option:
    -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(480\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -qscale 1 -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 -threads 0

Theora Encoding Option:
    -vcodec libtheora -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -qscale 8 -vb 800k -acodec libvorbis -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f ogg

Thanks.
    JunG
  • Do you have FFMPEG installed on your server? I'm wondering if the new version of FFMPEG that ships with the scrip is causing your issue. Go to Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video and change the FFMPEG path to the one that's already installed on your server and try again with a video that previously worked.
  • Hello Damian,
    I'm still getting the same error after setting the ffmpeg path to: /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/bin/ffmpeg-32-bit/ffmpeg.
    and even changing it to: /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/bin/ffmpeg-64-bit/ffmpeg.
    note that the two ffmpeg path is present when i issue the command "find / -name "ffmpeg"

Note: i did not change any settings because it's working before and i'm able to upload almost 70 training videos.

Thanks.
    JunG
  • Can you provide me with links to these two files so that I can help debug the problem:

/cc-content/uploads/temp/NmUuZZWsr4b2qQhlsz8a.mp4

/cc-content/uploads/h264/NmUuZZWsr4b2qQhlsz8a_temp.mp4
  • Good morning Damian,
    I'm afraid i cannot give you the link because it is just a local, installed in Virtual Box and exported in Xenserver.
    i can give you the above mentioned two files but i think i cannot attached it here.
    /cc-content/uploads/temp/NmUuZZWsr4b2qQhlsz8a.mp4 - 1.1mb
    /cc-content/uploads/h264/NmUuZZWsr4b2qQhlsz8a_temp.mp4 - 4.7mb

I'm sorry, but i cannot find any workaround in google.

Thanks.
    JunG

• Does the video play on your local machine? I occasionally encounter this over here and it's either because the local video (the video the user tries to upload) is corrupted, or something happened during the upload process that corrupted it.

So try the video on your local machine, if that works, re-attempt the upload.
  • Hi GreenMotion,

Yes the video is playing in my local machine even before and after uploading. What i did was copied the unsuccessfully uploaded video from the below path:
    /cc-content/uploads/temp/NmUuZZWsr4b2qQhlsz8a.mp4 - 1.1mb
    /cc-content/uploads/h264/NmUuZZWsr4b2qQhlsz8a_temp.mp4 - 4.7mb
    and paste it on my local machine and played it using VLC and Media player and it's working well.

I've done uploading and re-uploading several times but the status is still "processing"

Thanks. Hoping to resolve this issue.

JunG