Video upload won't upload

Hello

I have the limit set to 550MB but videos beyond 100MB won't upload!

I have about 17 video all less than 100MB and they upload it fine! but just know I try one of 450MB but it won't upload it seems that it may do it after a few seconds but then it goes to this:

Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our support team has been notified and will investigate into the cause and fix for this issue. If you continue to experience problems using this feature please contact us for further assistance.

Comments

• There are a couple of configuration changes you need to set.

1) Make sure your upload limit is set accordingly in your Cumulus Admin Console

2) In your php.ini you need to modify a couple of configuration settings as well:

upload_max_filesize =
    post_max_size =

i.e.

upload_max_filesize = 550MB
    post_max_size = 550MB
  • Hello

It doesn't work the php.ini looks like this:

file_uploads = On
    upload_max_filesize = 550MB
    post_max_size = 550MB

It goes to just 1% upload and then that message appears!

Does it has to do with my hosting provider?
  • I have seen this happen with extremely slow upload speeds and/or where the file to be uploaded was not on the local machine but instead on a network share. I have not yet been able to narrow it down completely but I think it is caused by hitting some sort of an upload timeout somewhere - once again, probably due to a very slow upload. I am continuing to look into this but don't have any further information at this time.
  • Hello

I Need to upgrade my hosting the limit there is 75 MB

That was the issue!
  • Hello

I Need to upgrade my hosting the limit there is 75 MB

That was the issue!