Videos / Uploads / Members showing ERROR - non existant

edited May 2012 in General
I am trying to get powerprayer.tv to work but the videos and uploads section isnt existing, how do i get those set up?

Comments

• What does "isn't existing" mean? Are you seeing some type of error or message? Is the entire site not showing up, or is it just powerprayer.tv/videos that isn't showing up?
  • Its the upload and video buttons etc that's not working and the upload itself isn't working either I'm using reseller hosting with site5 they do support ffmpeg
  • Is there a hidden file called ".htaccess" in the root of your site?

If there is, open it and verify it contains this line:

RewriteRule ^videos/$ cc-core/controllers/videos.php [NC,L]
  • So I have fixed that HTCACCESS but basically I want to make sure that it works; what I am seeing is that the Video and Upload isn't working at all it just doesn't exist - do I change the links to the cc-core? What do you do so that you can click upload and it actually uploads videos?
  • How do you get it so you click Videos in the top right and Uploads in the top right and you actually get there? Why is it taking me to powerprayer.tv/videos - there isn't such a file with Cumulus
  • From your description in sounds like you don't have the .htaccess file.

1) Download a copy of CumulusClips, extract the archive on your desktop. Look for a hidden file called '.htaccess'.
    2) Upload it to the root of your website. For example, if you have a 'public_html' folder in your hosting account, upload the .htaccess file there so that your structure looks like this:

public_html
    |_cc-admin
    |_cc-content
    |_cc-core
    |_index.php
    |_.htaccess

The problem is because the .htaccess file provided with CumulusClips is either not there or not being loaded.

Ask your web hosting provider if they have 'mod_rewrite' enabled and if they're running Apache 2.x.
This discussion has been closed.