Video not converted and shown after completion of upload

edited June 2013 in Bugs and Errors
hello there i have one problem now. I uploaded video successfully and when i search for video it is not shown. The uploaded video is gone and it is not there in my website. Please tell me how to fix this problem ....

Comments

• Your videos are failing to encode.

Turn on 'Log Encoding' in the Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video. Try your upload again, then after a while, about an hour or so, review the log files generated in /cc-core/logs and check them for any errors regarding your failed encoding.
  • maybe switching to dedicated hosting will help me fix problem currently i am using shared hosting
  • You shouldn't need to. Try what I suggested first to find out what the actual issue is.

If you really want to switch to dedicated, feel free to do so but it's not necessary.
  • ok thank you for suggestion i will install cumulusclips again in my subdomain and give you error i get posting in this thread.........
  • i get this two errors separately

1)
    ==================================================================
    FLV ENCODING
    ==================================================================

FLV Encoding Command: /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/temp/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.avi -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/flv/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.flv >> /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-core/logs/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.log 2>&1FLV Encoding Output:

/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libx264.so.132: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

### Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=1
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: FLV Encoding...
    FLV Encoding Command: /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/temp/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.avi -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/flv/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.flv >> /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-core/logs/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.log 2>&1
    Verifying FLV video was created...
    The FLV file was not created. The id of the video is: 1

please help thank you .........
  • Hey guys,

i had the similar problem and the support of my webhosting (shared hosting) spent 2 full days to find a working parameter string, however they did it and i´d like to share it with you:

"-s 320x240 -vcodec libxvid -vb 600k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -strict -2 -f mp4"

hope this helps!
  • hi jasondean, i really don't know what you gave me. i am not that technical to know that but yes thanks for trying to help me. My hot says they do not give support on third party scripts and tell me to ask help for script developer,........and here i am
  • The problem is with the host. Show them this error:

/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: libx264.so.132: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This is what is causing your problem. It is independent of the script. They may have a different path to FFMPEG. They should be able to tell you.
  • Thank you Damian i have contact my host with problem you are saying. They say that the ffmpeg exists at /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg and this may be the problem with your script . These are the paths they gave me
    FFMPEG
    ffmpeg-0.10.6-1.el6.x86_64
    /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg
    /usr/bin/flvtool2
    /usr/bin/mencoder
    /usr/bin/mencoder
    /usr/local/bin/MP4Box
  • They must be blind or flat out not care. The error I posted above was output by FFMPEG not by our script. It has nothing to do with our script. If they don't believe us, have them execute this from the command line on your server so that they can see for themselves:

/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/temp/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.avi -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/alzinpla/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/flv/jn95Wx6xD8fCHJhERqtK.flv

If they still say its the script and refuse to fix the issue, then I recommend you switch hosts.
  • thank you damian for help. I think i stuck with fraud hosts. they kept saying there is nothing they can do...with their ffmpeg paths and mudules
This discussion has been closed.