Plugins installation

edited March 2012 in Bugs and Errors
I am trying to install .zip file plugins from http://www.longtailvideo.com but no luck. It gives an include error Warning: include_once(/home/adjoines/public_html/cc-content/plugins/dplaylists/dplaylists.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/adjoines/public_html/cc-admin/plugins.php on line 116

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/adjoines/public_html/cc-content/plugins/dplaylists/dplaylists.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/adjoines/public_html/cc-admin/plugins.php on line 116

Warning: call_user_func(dplaylists::Info) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/adjoines/public_html/cc-core/lib/Plugin.php on line 102. Do you have any

I have check the .zip folder and i realised the dplaylist.php is not there. Do u have any advise on how to work around this?

Comments

• The plugin you're using is a JWPlayer plugin, not a CumulusClips plugin. The plugin section in the Admin Panel is meant for CumulusClips plugins only.

To install JWPlayer plugins please follow the directions on their site.
  • Thanks for replying, but can u throw any light on how to install the jwplayer plugins on cumusclips ?please.just a leading idea
  • I just went on their website and found this article:

http://www.longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/jw-player-for-flash-v5/10629/using-jw-player-plugins

It seems pretty straightforward. Looks like you simply need to add a reference to your desired plugin to your video player setup.

That setup code is located in your /cc-content/themes/{your theme}/play.tpl

Things to note

- Do not make changes to your default theme 'cumulus', because they will be lost during an update.

- CumulusClips uses a default instance of JW Player. I recommend also visiting their documentation for generic questions. We can obviously help you here, but you may find more information on their site specific to the player.

Hope that helps!
  • Hi Damian , I finally got the plugins working on my player.
    If u dont mind, I have having a problem with the advertisement ad300.tpl. I dont know where exactly to place my ads code.I know I am suppose to know this.maybe I am just being lazy. I will like to share the plugins here on your site with others , if thats ok with u.
  • edited March 2012
    thanks
  • If you wish to have your ads show up in the area that reads 'Your Ad Here' then ad300.tpl is you should place your ad.

To submit CumulusClips plugins send an email to the address listed on our Addons page
  • Should I place the ads code in the language script(english.xml) or ad300.tpl?
  • In ad300.tpl
  • If I replace the Your Ads goes here in the language(english.xml), it won't cause and problems right? Thanks. Ur really helpful
  • If you replace the 'You Ad Goes Here' text in english.xml with plain text nothing should go wrong. The text will simply be updated on your site. That is the correct way to replace that text with other text.

If what you're trying to do is replace the blue box with an actual ad then simply drop you ad code in the ad300.tpl file.

Hope this clarifies things for you.
This discussion has been closed.