uploaded video not showing up???

edited November 2011 in General
i have cumulus set up on my website which is http://yourphonetube.com its working fine but i made a test user and i tried to upload a video mp4 extension which is 20mb size it uploaded successfully and a message comes up saying

"Your video has been successfully uploaded. Please allow several minutes for processing before it is available on tv series and tv series Mobile."

i waited for around 2 hours while i watched a movie and i refreshed the page and look for the video but it says there are no videos uploaded???

username = mexlokote
pass = stest

hope someone can help me thank you

Comments

• Hello,

Let's try a few things to help you out.

1) Go to your Admin Panel, and visit Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video
    - Turn log encoding 'On' or 'Enabled'

2) Download this video:
    http://cumulusclips.org/resources/sample.mp4

And try uploading this video (After step 1) to your website. The only reason I ask you to use this video instead of yours is because this video is tiny in filesize and we can debug your system much faster.

3) After you complete step 1 & 2 wait about 3-5 minutes after you uploaded the sample video and look in your '/cc-core/logs' directory. There should be 2 log files. Show us the content of those 2 files.

4) We need a couple of pieces of information:
    - Who is your webhost?
    - What are your PHP & FFMPEG paths (Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video)

Thanks,
  • Any luck?
  • php path = /usr/bin/php
    FFMPEG path = /usr/bin/ffmpeg

host = www.arvixe.com
  • edited November 2011
    there is only one file called converter.log

check it out here

yourphonetube.com/log.txt
  • edited November 2011
    After reviewing your converter.log file, it seems like the web host you're on has more than one path to the PHP executable. This is very common. Try this:

Visit Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video

and change your 'PHP Path' to:

/usr/local/bin/php

Then try uploading again with your our sample video. After about 3-5 minutes you should know whether it worked or not. If not please re-post your latest log files here, all of them if there are more than one.

Also, make sure you delete the log files in /cc-core/logs before re-trying, to make sure you're starting with a clean slate.
  • I don't recognize Arvixe, they're not a supported host. This does not mean that CumulusClips won't work there, it simply means we never tested it there.

Should be okay assuming their servers meet our requirements.
  • it worked thank you!
This discussion has been closed.