Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time

edited February 2013 in Bugs and Errors
Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our support team has been notified and will investigate into the cause and fix for this issue. If you continue to experience problems using this feature please contact us for further assistance.

What should I do

Comments

• x96x96
    edited February 2013
    Turn on encoding logs in admin panel (settings - video) and check cc-core/logs. post the log here if you dont know what to do.

• 3cW2UOLe87TrCFIsuW4j.log

==================================================================
    FLV ENCODING

FLV Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/temp/3cW2UOLe87TrCFIsuW4j.avi -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/flv/3cW2UOLe87TrCFIsuW4j.flv >> /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-core/logs/3cW2UOLe87TrCFIsuW4j.log 2>&1FLV Encoding Output:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

converter.log

### Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=6
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: FLV Encoding...
    FLV Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/temp/3cW2UOLe87TrCFIsuW4j.avi -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/flv/3cW2UOLe87TrCFIsuW4j.flv >> /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-core/logs/3cW2UOLe87TrCFIsuW4j.log 2>&1
    sh: /ffmpeg: No such file or directory
    Verifying FLV video was created...
    The FLV file was not created. The id of the video is: 6

### Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=8
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: FLV Encoding...
    FLV Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/temp/yByxquizGNs1JqeY7NDN.avi -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/flv/yByxquizGNs1JqeY7NDN.flv >> /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-core/logs/yByxquizGNs1JqeY7NDN.log 2>&1
    sh: /ffmpeg: No such file or directory
    Verifying FLV video was created...
    The FLV file was not created. The id of the video is: 8

yByxquizGNs1JqeY7NDN.log

FLV ENCODING

FLV Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/temp/yByxquizGNs1JqeY7NDN.avi -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-content/uploads/flv/yByxquizGNs1JqeY7NDN.flv >> /home/sinanhos/public_html/klip/cc-core/logs/yByxquizGNs1JqeY7NDN.log 2>&1FLV Encoding Output:

• "sh: /ffmpeg: No such file or directory"

looks to me like your hoster chrooted you and therefore you are not able to execute /usr/bin/ffmpeg.
This discussion has been closed.