Uploaded video's not installing

edited February 2013 in Bugs and Errors
Hi CumulusClips

Over the last 24 hours many clips have not loaded into the video panel. No errors have been reported, they just sit in the temp folder and do not get processed. Is thee somewhere I should look at to see what's going on?

Comments

• Turn log encoding On in the Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video. Make sure the /cc-core/logs directory has 777 (rwxrwxrwx) permissions, and that it is empty. Then try an upload. Review the files that get generated to see if there are any encoding errors. This is most likely where your issue is.
  • I have checked permissions and everything is set as you recommended. I cleasred all logs and temp vids and rebooted the system, afterwhich I tried to upload a single file (93 Mb, 52 min, mp4). Neither the standard or mobile sites show the video as loaded. At the time of writing this entry, it is almost 24 hours since the attempted upload.

Thanks for your consideration.

=======================

This is the converter.log

### Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /var/www/html/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=124
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: FLV Encoding...
    FLV Encoding Command: /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i /var/www/html/cc-content/uploads/temp/r1gVVG7fOWaJLYR4YG4d.mp4 -s 640x480 -vb 800k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /var/www/html/cc-content/uploads/flv/r1gVVG7fOWaJLYR4YG4d.flv >> /var/www/html/cc-core/logs/r1gVVG7fOWaJLYR4YG4d.log 2>&1
    Verifying FLV video was created...

Preparing for: Mobile Encoding...
    Mobile Encoding Command: /usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i /var/www/html/cc-content/uploads/temp/r1gVVG7fOWaJLYR4YG4d.mp4 -s 480x360 -vb 600k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /var/www/html/cc-content/uploads/mobile/r1gVVG7fOWaJLYR4YG4d_temp.mp4 >> /var/www/html/cc-core/logs/r1gVVG7fOWaJLYR4YG4d.log 2>&1
    Verifying temp Mobile file was created...
    Could not instantiate mail function.
    The temp Mobile file was not created. The id of the video is: 124
  • It looks lik there was an error during the creation of the mobile file. Check your PHP error logs and the file r1gVVG7fOWaJLYR4YG4d.log. They might have more information as to why the error occurred.

Post a link to the logs if you want us to help diagnose.
This discussion has been closed.