Custom Plugin Requests (Paid)

edited November 2012 in General
Hi, I need some custom Plugins for CumulusClips:

I will be happy to pay anyone how visits this forum for any of the following projects needed.

Plugins Needed:

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Plugin Name: FLVTool/2

Description: To show a small preview of the video seeking point on mouse-over in the video player

Price for plugin: up-to 100 USD

Plugin Name: Members

Description: Three Membership Levels (eg.. Free, Silver, Gold) with Paypal recursive monthly-subscription.
each membership level to have different privalages (more details via Personal-messages only)

Price for Plugin: Negotiable

Plugin Name: CDN (API) Upload

Description: Enable script to upload using a 3rd Party API, through the website but to a 3rd Party Server to host and serve the Uploaded Video Content & Images. but allowing members to happily navigate away from the upload page once the video upload has begun (maybe using session data or something?) (more details via Personal-messages only)

Price for Plugin: Negotiable

Please feel free to respond via this thread or private message, with Price, Time it will take for the custom plugin and Proven Experience via Website Portfolio and/or Links

(Happy Bidding)

Regards

F.Carew

# Please note that this is a 3rd-party advertisement post from me (a CumulusClips Script User & Forum Member) and has no relationship with the CumculusClips Team, Support Staff, Forum Members and or Cumulus Website/Company.
This discussion has been closed.