Turkish Translation is Added Please Merge

Hi, I added Turkish translation for CumulusClips to github. Please check and merge the file asap. Thank you very much. Link for my pull request: https://github.com/cumulusclips/languages/pull/4

Comments

• Sorry for the delay. Your pull request has been approved and merged. Thank you for your contribution.
  • Hello,

I would also like to thank onurkahveci for all the effort. I checked his translation on GitHub and made some suggestions so that his translation can be improved.

I am not good at coding; however, as a translator, I have so far translated various CMSs - Elxis, Chamilo, Oxwall, Elgg, among others - into Turkish. I had already translated CumulusClips into Turkish when I realized that onurkahveci had already undertaken this task. Since I would not like to override his translation - and, to tell the truth, I do not know how to do that - I add my translation file as an attachment for those who might be interested.

This is the Turkish translation file for CumulusClips 2.5.3. Download the zip file, place it into "languages" folder and unzip it. Activate it from your Admin Panel.

Best regards.
    zip
    zip
    tr_TR.zip