Unable to upload a video

Hello,
After deploying Cumulus Clip I wanted to upload a video. But every time I have this error message:

"Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our support team has been notified and will investigate into the cause and fix for this issue. If you continue to experience problems using this feature please contact us for further assistance."

Do you know where this may come from?
Thanks for your feedback.

Comments

• Please ensure your server meets the requirements listed here:

http://cumulusclips.org/docs/requirements/

It is most likely an issue with a limit value in Apache. Also, verify that your /cc-content/uploads directories have enough permissions to allow Apache to upload files there.
  • Thank you for the feedback. I look at that and I keep you informed.
  • Hi, I installed Cumulus on a hosted server, all went ok except for the PHP path.
    I don't have PHP path, for the policy of the hosted service. So I can't upload videos and can't do conversions, etc.?
    Please can you tell me how I can use an external service (or my own home computer) to do such a job?
    Thank you.
  • or you could contact your hosting provider and find out what the path is. they may be able to provide you the information you need.
  • My hosting provider said that the PHP Path is /usr/bin/php. Unfortunately, I still get the same message: "The following requirements were not met. As a result video uploads have been disabled.
    - Unable to locate path to PHP-CLI
    If you're using a plugin or service for encoding videos you can ignore this message".
    Any ideas? Other questions I can ask to the provider? Any help on how I can use "a plugin or service"?
    Thank you.