Cannot upload videos

edited March 30 in Customizations
Hello,

I am trying to upload a video that is 1.2GB. I have managed to get the software to allow this size of file, However I am still unable to get the video uploaded. I get the following error:

Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

So I uploaded the video via FTP to the directory /public_html/cumulus/cc-content/uploads/h264
It shows the video there, but I cannot get it to been seen on the site. If I try to upload via the admin account, I get the above error.

In the php.ini file is upload_max_filesize=1802416800MB
In the I.php file is

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

In the error log I get
[09-Jan-2017 08:24:21 Etc/GMT] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function quote() on a non-object in /home/hebrezo5/public_html/lib/class/dba.class.php on line 134

This is the Converter.php log
// Converter Called...
Values passed to encoder:
Array
(
[video] => 2
)

Checking FFMPEG permissions...

Checking qt-faststart permissions...
Validating requested video...
Establishing variables...
Verifying raw video exists...
Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
H.264 Encoding Command: /home/hebrezo5/public_html/cumulus/cc-core/system/bin/ffmpeg-64-bit/ffmpeg -i /home/hebrezo5/public_html/cumulus/cc-content/uploads/temp/kkJh5oNg1XXy1UGnqUPn.flv -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libvo_aacenc -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/hebrezo5/public_html/cumulus/cc-content/uploads/h264/kkJh5oNg1XXy1UGnqUPn_temp.mp4 >> /home/hebrezo5/public_html/cumulus/cc-core/logs/kkJh5oNg1XXy1UGnqUPn.log 2>&1
Verifying H.264 video was created...
The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 2

Tried a different video with a different encoding that was FLV and I got the following error message
Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Yawanathan

Comments

• The error you are receiving is during the actual upload process and not the transcoding process. It most likely results from invalid server configuration. Can you provide a link to the file you created with the phpinfo() call?
This discussion has been closed.