HTTP Error

edited September 2012 in Bugs and Errors
I keep getting this error

Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our support team has been notified and will investigate into the cause and fix for this issue. If you continue to experience problems using this feature please contact us for further assistance.

parklife.mp4 (115.53MB) - HTTP Error

I have met the server requirements and exceeded them. It uploads to 100% but wont finish. I have uploaded other videos but it just has trouble with this one.

Comments

• Did you enable filesizes of 115MB and higher?

Also, what do the encoding logs says?
  • yeah I have up to 200mb

the video doesn't seem to be showing up on the logs. This is the last video in the logs but this is one that succesfully uploaded a while ago.

### Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=28
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: FLV Encoding...
    FLV Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/temp/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.flv -s 835x480 -qscale 1 -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f flv /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/flv/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.flv >> /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-core/logs/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.log 2>&1
    Verifying FLV video was created...

Preparing for: Mobile Encoding...
    Mobile Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/temp/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.flv -s 480x360 -vb 600k -ac 2 -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/mobile/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H_temp.mp4 >> /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-core/logs/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.log 2>&1
    Verifying temp Mobile file was created...

Checking qt-faststart permissions...

Shifting moov atom on Mobile video...
    Faststart Command: /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-core/system/bin/qtfaststart /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/mobile/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H_temp.mp4 /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/mobile/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.mp4 >> /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-core/logs/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.log 2>&1
    Verifying final Mobile file was created...

Retrieving video duration...
    Duration command results:
    Array
    (
    [0] => Duration: 00:04:39.31, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 64 kb/s
    )

Duration in Seconds: 279
    Thumb Position: 140

Preparing to create video thumbnail...
    Thumbnail Creation Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/flv/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.flv -ss 140 -s 835x480 -t 1 -r 1 -f mjpeg /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-content/uploads/thumbs/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.jpg >> /home/kyneee/riderproject.com/cc-core/logs/jEM7Q2L0xIjmScCD6P7H.log 2>&1
    Verifying valid thumbnail was created...

Updating video information...
    Deleting raw video...
    Video ID: 28, has completed processing!
  • Hey my friend...
    i guess ur experiencing the same error i had on this topic:
    http://cumulusclips.org/forums/discussion/170/hi-back-im-in-troubles-#Item_6

there, is my solution and damianĀ“s solution (damian's is better and easier than mine!!)

reggards!
This discussion has been closed.