LDAP Plugin

I have been working on getting an LDAP plugin to work for roughly a day with no luck. I have been following the examples on rodrigar's http://cumulusclips.org/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/1548/solved-ldap-plugin post with no luck. When trying to upload the plugin in we receive an error of "Plugin contains errors. Please report this to it's developer." and then it removes the temp folder so we can no longer add stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Over the last several days I have worked out a portion of my plugin. Using bits from the solved ldap plugin forum post that we could not get to work and google, i have wrote the following attached file. For the most part it works. The things i would like to change are:

1. Redirect back to login page with message instead of die option with message
    2. Depending on OU the user is in automatically be assigned Moderator or User role

Please keep in mind this is my first php program and has been a learning experience.
  • sorry had the wrong file attached
    txt
    txt
    LDAP.txt
  • I have figured out problem number one and now have the page redirecting back to the main page if login fails or is empty. Still working on the 2nd issue. I have attached my updated code.
    txt
    txt
    LDAP.txt
  • Today the redirect does not work and i can find no changes that have happened. The redirect will work if you do not enter any data. When you put in credentials they do not validate or redirect.
  • Hello, sorry for the delay. Are you still having problems with this? How can we help?
This discussion has been closed.