[Solved] The temp H.264 file was not created.

edited February 2016 in Bugs and Errors
I recently moved my site to a new VPS, and now videos aren't be converted. I am using the static ffmpeg file. I've tried using the old ffmpeg file and the latest version neither appear to work. I also tried installing ffmpeg on the server and I get: unrecognized option -vf. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the log file:

// Converter Called...
Values passed to encoder:
Array
(
[0] => /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/system/encode.php
[1] => --video=2832
)

Validating requested video...
Establishing variables...
Verifying raw video exists...
Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
H.264 Encoding Command: /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/system/ffmpeg -i /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/temp/j9l68uijbPncCjFW5nc8.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libvo_aacenc -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/h264/j9l68uijbPncCjFW5nc8_temp.mp4 >> /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/logs/j9l68uijbPncCjFW5nc8.log 2>&1
Verifying H.264 video was created...
The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 2832

// Converter Called...
Values passed to encoder:
Array
(
[0] => /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/system/encode.php
[1] => --video=2833
)

Validating requested video...
Establishing variables...
Verifying raw video exists...
Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
H.264 Encoding Command: /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/system/ffmpeg -i /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/temp/G5XpklbfApf9ElbDKZzB.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libvo_aacenc -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/h264/G5XpklbfApf9ElbDKZzB_temp.mp4 >> /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/logs/G5XpklbfApf9ElbDKZzB.log 2>&1
Verifying H.264 video was created...
The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 2833

==================================================================
H.264 ENCODING
==================================================================

H.264 Encoding Command: /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/system/ffmpeg -i /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/temp/G5XpklbfApf9ElbDKZzB.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libvo_aacenc -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-content/uploads/h264/G5XpklbfApf9ElbDKZzB_temp.mp4 >> /home/carfans/public_html/videos/cc-core/logs/G5XpklbfApf9ElbDKZzB.log 2>&1

H.264 Encoding Output:

Comments

• Edit: I got this to work by doing a binary ftp transfer of the old ffmpeg file.
This discussion has been closed.