[Solved] Uploaded the video but it still showing status as processing, not coming on frontend

edited January 2016 in Bugs and Errors
I uploaded the video file from Admin, everything was fine, but it's not showing on frontend, as it is showing in pending status in Admin and I am not getting the option to approve it. Is set the Video Approval to Auto-Approve.

Second Can I embed the code of youtube videos in it?

Thank you

Comments

• Anyone, who can help me to fix it.
  • Arvind, in your /cc-core/logs folder you should see a log corresponding to your video. Please copy and paste that here. It sounds like something happened during the video encoding process that prevented your video from being moved to the published state.
  • ==================================================================
    H.264 ENCODING
    ==================================================================

H.264 Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/project/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/bcu1KHwi25lRu5qJo1R8.wmv -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/project/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/h264/bcu1KHwi25lRu5qJo1R8_temp.mp4 >> /home/project/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/logs/bcu1KHwi25lRu5qJo1R8.log 2>&1

H.264 Encoding Output:

FFmpeg version 0.6.5, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Jan 29 2012 17:52:15 with gcc 4.4.5 20110214 (Red Hat 4.4.5-6)
    configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib64 --shlibdir=/usr/lib64 --mandir=/usr/share/man --incdir=/usr/include --disable-avisynth --extra-cflags='-O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m64 -mtune=generic -fPIC' --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libdirac --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaadbin --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-pthreads --enable-shared --enable-swscale --enable-vdpau --enable-version3 --enable-x11grab
    libavutil 50.15. 1 / 50.15. 1
    libavcodec 52.72. 2 / 52.72. 2
    libavformat 52.64. 2 / 52.64. 2
    libavdevice 52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0
    libavfilter 1.19. 0 / 1.19. 0
    libswscale 0.11. 0 / 0.11. 0
    libpostproc 51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0

Seems stream 1 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 1000.00 (1000/1) -> 25.00 (25/1)
    Input #0, asf, from '/home/project/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/bcu1KHwi25lRu5qJo1R8.wmv':
    Metadata:
    WMFSDKVersion : 9.00.00.4509
    WMFSDKNeeded : 0.0.0.0000
    IsVBR : 0
    Duration: 00:00:14.32, start: 5.000000, bitrate: 815 kb/s
    Stream #0.0: Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
    Stream #0.1: Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 320x240, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 1k tbc
    Unrecognized option 'vf'
  • You're using an old version of FFMPEG from 2010. Your old version of FFMPEG does not recognize the 'vf' parameter. See the bottom of your error log:

Unrecognized option 'vf'

I recommend upgrading the version FFMPEG on your site using the following instructions:

http://cumulusclips.org/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/1370/how-to-use-static-ffmpeg-build-with-cumulusclip
  • I followed all the 7 Steps, but I stuck when I tried to update the ffmpeg path. I entered the path and hit on the Update Setting.

It shows an error:

The following errors were found. Please correct them and try again.
    - Invalid path to FFMPEG

and path remains the same as it was earlier.
  • What are the permissions of the new FFMPEG binary that you uploaded?
  • Also, what is the exact value you are entering in the "FFMPEG Path" field?
  • Permissions are 644 and the path which I entered is

/home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/ffmpeg
  • Change the permissions to 755 and try again.
  • Changed the permissions to 755, but still can't update the "FFMPEG Path". Getting the same error message.
  • edited January 2016
    The permission of the file alone is not sufficient for PHP to assess file_exists. The process/user that runs PHP also needs permission to traverse all the parent directories of that file to get to it. So in your case, if you placed the FFMPEG file in:

/var/www/vhosts/yoursite/cc-core/system/ffmpeg

then at least 755 permissions are required on the following directories:

/var
    /var/www
    /var/www/vhosts
    /var/www/vhosts/yoursite
    /var/www/vhosts/yoursite/cc-core
    /var/www/vhosts/yoursite/cc-core/system

That was an example, but check using your actual directories. Also make sure that "safe_mode" is turned off in the PHP settings.

Also add this to line #2 of the file /cc-admin/settings_video.php before you attempt to save the path again.

clearstatcache();
  • Still getting the same error message.
  • edited January 2016
    Create a file named 'test.php' in your CumulusClips root. Paste the following code into it and save it. Then access the file in your browser and post the entire results here.

<?php
    $systemInfo = posix_uname();
    if (strpos($systemInfo['machine'], '64') !== false) {
    $path = dirname(__FILE__) . '/cc-core/system/bin/ffmpeg-64-bit/ffmpeg';
    } else {
    $path = dirname(__FILE__) . '/cc-core/system/bin/ffmpeg-32-bit/ffmpeg';
    }
    $directory = $path;
    while ($directory != '/') {
    $result = array();
    $directory = dirname($directory);
    exec('ls -la ' . $directory, $result);
    echo $directory;
    echo '<pre>';
    var_dump($result);
    echo '</pre>';
    }
    exit();
  • It accepted the path in "FFMPEG Path" field. After that I tried to upload the video, it was uploaded successfully, but still showing in Pending in Admin. Can't see it on frontend.
  • Ok, that's good news. What path did you in the FFMPEG Path field?

Now to address the pending video problem. You are probably getting an encoding error like you were earlier. Go to Admin Panel -> Dashboard -> System Logs and purge the logs.

Then go to Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video -> Log Encoding and set this to "enabled"

Next try your upload again. After a few minutes go back to the logs page and attach the contents of the two log files here.
  • /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/ffmpeg

Log Encoding was already enabled.

Attach a file is not working at my end. I am pasting the code here for both the files.

EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP.log

H.264 ENCODING

H.264 Encoding Command: /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/ffmpeg -i /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP.flv -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/h264/EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP_temp.mp4 >> /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/logs/EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP.log 2>&1

H.264 Encoding Output:

ffmpeg version 2.8.4-static http://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/ Copyright (c) 2000-2015 the FFmpeg developers
    built with gcc 4.9.3 (Debian 4.9.3-10)
    configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-shared --disable-debug --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libwebp --enable-libspeex --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libfreetype --enable-fontconfig --enable-libxvid --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libtheora --enable-libvo-aacenc --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-gray --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopus --enable-libass --enable-gnutls --enable-libvidstab --enable-libsoxr --enable-frei0r --enable-libfribidi --disable-indev=sndio --disable-outdev=sndio --cc=gcc-4.9
    libavutil 54. 31.100 / 54. 31.100
    libavcodec 56. 60.100 / 56. 60.100
    libavformat 56. 40.101 / 56. 40.101
    libavdevice 56. 4.100 / 56. 4.100
    libavfilter 5. 40.101 / 5. 40.101
    libswscale 3. 1.101 / 3. 1.101
    libswresample 1. 2.101 / 1. 2.101
    libpostproc 53. 3.100 / 53. 3.100
    Input #0, flv, from '/home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP.flv':
    Metadata:
    audiodelay : 0
    canSeekToEnd : true
    Duration: 00:01:00.10, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 219 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Video: vp6f, yuv420p, 320x240, 153 kb/s, 30 tbr, 1k tbn, 1k tbc
    Stream #0:1: Audio: mp3, 22050 Hz, mono, s16p, 32 kb/s
    Unknown encoder 'libfaac'

converter.log

// Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=11
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
    H.264 Encoding Command: /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/ffmpeg -i /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP.flv -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/h264/EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP_temp.mp4 >> /home/mysite/public_html/helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/cc-core/logs/EqKc5EzbcqnrAWmnuDFP.log 2>&1
    Verifying H.264 video was created...
    The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 11
  • This is good news! We have a simple error now.

In Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video -> H.264 Options replace "libfaac" with "libvo_aacenc" and save it. Make sure you don't accidentally change anything else in that field. Then purge your logs in Admin Panel -> Dashboard -> System Logs and try your upload again.
  • edited January 2016
    Thank a ton for your support Damian. It's amazing. But when I try to Edit the video in admin section it just shows the text, but not the video file, how can I edit the video file, if I want to upload another one instead of the first one.

I do have few more questions, related to layout section. I want to use full Page Layout instead of default which contains right bar. How can I change it to full Layout.

Second I tried something, I placed the code of full.phtml to default.phtml, but when I upload the video and go to frontend it shows the 3 videos with proper spacing in them but 4th video is just attach to the 3rd, and then again 5th, 6th with proper spacing etc...

Where should I change it for this?

Thanks
  • I am getting something when I hover on Video title on frontend. i.e.

helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/
    Srtict Standards: Non-static method VideoService::getUrl() should not be called...emes/video_theme/blocks/video.phtml on line 12
    http://helpme.co.in/cumulusclips/videos/15/first-video/

When I hover on the video thumb, it shows the normal link, but when I hover on title it shows above mentioned link and after clicking on it it shows 404 - Page Not Found
  • edited January 2016
    Currently the script only supports editing a video's meta information, i.e. title, description, tags. You cannot edit the actual video file from the software. You would have to re-upload the video you want again.

Copying the HTML from the full layout to the default layout won't work because there are CSS styles associated with the layouts. You would need to edit those too. The simplest way to make a page switch to full layout is to set it manually. Open the theme file for the page you want to switch to full layout, and add this to the top of the phtml file:

<?php $this->setLayout('full'); ?>
    Make sure you make a copy of the default theme instead of editing it directly as your changes will be lost during updates.

The error you are seeing in the video links is a bug. It will be fixed in our next release. In the mean time you can easily fix by opening the file /cc-content/themes/{YOUR_THEME}/blocks/video.phtml on around line 12 find this:

<?=VideoService::getUrl($video)?>
    and replace it with this:

<?=$this->getService('Video')->getUrl($video)?>
    Please open a separate discussion thread if you have any further issues.
This discussion has been closed.