All uploaded video are showing Pending Conversion [solved]

edited September 2015 in Bugs and Errors
I installed cumulusclips without any error but my all uploaded videos are showing "Pending Conversion". My php cli path is "/usr/local/bin/php" and ffmpeg path is "/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg" why all all uploaded videos are showing "Pending Conversion" ? On Video setting page video upload showing enabled ( Video Uploads: Enabled). Please help me

Comments

• I success fully converted 1 video with this command "ffmpeg -i /home/xxxx/public_html/Ghani.avi /home/xxx/public_html/ghani2.mp4" . It's mean my ffmpeg working correctly but why my all uploaded videos are showing "Pending Conversion" ?
  • edited September 2015
    Go to Admin Panel -> Dashboard -> System Logs and attach to this thread all the logs you see listed.
  • Only empty converter log showing
    log
    log
    converter.log
    0B
  • Something is wrong. You are supposed to have at least to log files, with some content, even if there is an upload error.

Can you create a file at the root of CumulusClips called info.php and add this content to it:

<?php phpinfo();

Then provide us with a link to this file. We will use this file to investigate what is going on. Also, can you please check the Apache/PHP error logs on your server to see if there are any PHP errors getting thrown. If you're on shared hosting, ask your web host for the location of this error log.
  • I reinstalled server now I am receiving "Error During Video Encoding " converter.log showing "The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 1
    The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 2" .
    Conberter.log and 2 video log attached
    log
    log
    converter.log
    126B
    log
    log
    a5ASCMygItra2VZXjbHd.log
    log
    log
    FNdGjONdHPXHa1ylIDbj.log
  • It fails with this error: Unrecognized option 'vf'

Essentially what it comes down to is that you have an extremely old version of FFMPEG that doesn't support the newer options. Now, it is probably possible to figure out what options you need to use in the older version to be equivalent with the newer -vf version; but if you have an opportunity to update FFMPEG that will probably be the best way to go.

If you cannot upgrade due to your hosting provider's requirements, you can always have a look at using statically compiled versions of FFMPEG. See here: http://cumulusclips.org/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/1370/how-to-use-static-ffmpeg-build-with-cumulusclip#latest
  • Problem solved. Everything working corectly
This discussion has been closed.