video upload problem

this is according to the last dicussion,some months ago
Go to Admin Panel -> Settings -> Video and enable "Log Encoding". Then go to Admin Panel -> Dashboard -> System Logs and select purge logs. Then try your upload again. After about 15 minutes go back to Admin Panel -> Dashboard -> System Logs and copy all the logs and post them here.

Good evening,this is what i have as my log.U2jhIAGdi80PopUuClt0.log and converter.login
i havent gotten a feedback since then. Please damian what do i do

Comments

• I saw your other thread. I'm going to close it as it's a duplicate of this one. I will answer you on this thread.

You found the logs I asked you to look for, very good, but I need you to post their content here. Copy and past the content of the log files into separate files and arch them to this thread so that I can review and troubleshoot your issue.
  • this is what i have as the log file.1) U2jhIAGdi80PopUuClt0.log
    2)converter.login. i tried another upload and i got this 1)converter.log 2)jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd.log .
  • I need you to post their content. I need the contents of the log files.
  • th content of the log files. For the coverter.log file i have this

// Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=5
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
    H.264 Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd.3gp -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/h264/jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd_temp.mp4 >> /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-core/logs/jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd.log 2>&1
    Verifying H.264 video was created...
    sendmail: fatal: chdir /var/spool/postfix: Permission denied
    Could not instantiate mail function.
    The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 5

// Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=6
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
    H.264 Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/ShQjtqJrRSRKmKklyRVn.3gp -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/h264/ShQjtqJrRSRKmKklyRVn_temp.mp4 >> /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-core/logs/ShQjtqJrRSRKmKklyRVn.log 2>&1
    Verifying H.264 video was created...
    The temp H.264 file was not created. The id of the video is: 6

for the jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd.log file i have this

==================================================================
    H.264 ENCODING
    ==================================================================

H.264 Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd.3gp -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/h264/jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd_temp.mp4 >> /var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-core/logs/jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd.log 2>&1

H.264 Encoding Output:

FFmpeg version 0.6.5, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 the FFmpeg developers
    built on Jan 29 2012 17:53:48 with gcc 4.4.5 20110214 (Red Hat 4.4.5-6)
    configuration: --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man --incdir=/usr/include --disable-avisynth --extra-cflags='-O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom -fasynchronous-unwind-tables' --enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-libdc1394 --enable-libdirac --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaadbin --enable-libgsm --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-librtmp --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex --enable-libtheora --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-postproc --enable-pthreads --enable-shared --enable-swscale --enable-vdpau --enable-version3 --enable-x11grab
    libavutil 50.15. 1 / 50.15. 1
    libavcodec 52.72. 2 / 52.72. 2
    libavformat 52.64. 2 / 52.64. 2
    libavdevice 52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0
    libavfilter 1.19. 0 / 1.19. 0
    libswscale 0.11. 0 / 0.11. 0
    libpostproc 51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0

Seems stream 0 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 29.97 (30000/1001) -> 12.00 (12/1)
    Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from '/var/www/html/cumulusclips/cc-content/uploads/temp/jKHbHM4N3fSZQ2tVw5fd.3gp':
    Metadata:
    major_brand : 3gp5
    minor_ver

thanks for your support

• good afternoon damian.i am still waiting for your reply
  • Sorry for the delay. You're using an old version of FFMPEG. Please follow the instructions in the following post to upgrade to the latest version:

http://cumulusclips.org/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/1370/how-to-use-static-ffmpeg-build-with-cumulusclip

Also, your server looks like it has a permission issue the is causing errors:

This is most likely due to SELinux. Show that error to your web host and ask them to correct it for you.
This discussion has been closed.