FTP connect error

Hallo

Ich habe das Problem, das er mir bei der Installation bei punkt ftp den Fehler anzeigt : We were unable to connect to the FTP server you specified, please verify it is correct.

Zugangsdaten stimmen aber. liegt es darann dass ich den standard port bei ftp geƤndert habe ?

MFG

I have the problem by install point 3 (ftp) error : We were unable to connect to the FTP server you specified, please verify it is correct.

login information is correct.

I have the standard port changed. Is this the problem ?

mfg

Comments

• Add : my Password have special characters bsp. 5q$d5")dsaDF5q!f3f is this the problem ?
  • Can you login using an FTP client using the exact exact FTP host, FTP username, and FTP password you provided to the installer?
  • Yes. Bsp. Winscp / filezilla. With the same access data but port 15324
  • I think the port might be the issue. Can you temporarily allow port 21 for FTP on your server and give it a try to see if that fixes your issue.
  • The same problem
  • The error you're seeing is related to the FTP connection to your FTP host. Your credentials have not come into play yet.

The installer attempted to connect using the host you provided and method (SSL/Clear text) and was unable to connect. You need to make sure that php can connect to your FTP sever.

1) Are you using a secure connection? Try using a non-secure connection to see if it works.

2) Most likely they're on the same machine, are you using "localhost" as the FTP host or "127.0.0.1"? Could you try each one?
This discussion has been closed.