When uploading complete so i got this Error

HI,

When uploading finish so i got this error:

Errors were encountered during the processing of your file, and it cannot be uploaded at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our support team has been notified and will investigate into the cause and fix for this issue. If you continue to experience problems using this feature please contact us for further assistance.

Can you tell me what is this?

Comments

• could you post the contents of xxxxx.log from cc-core\logs (xxxx denotes a random string) Thanks.
  • You mean to say that I have rename movie file with random name?

Example: fje6dn.mp4
    Is it what are you trying to tell me @GreenMotion
  • No.

You claim something went wrong during processing of the uploaded file. Once you upload a video, CC kicks off a ffmpeg process to create the various video formats you enabled via the admin panel. Most likely this is where your error occurs. To see what the actual error is, you will need to look at the log file CC created when it tried to encode your video. These logs are stored in the cc-core\logs folder on your system and for each failed upload, you should see a log file. These log files in turn have a random name so I cannot give you the specific name. So look in your cc-core\logs folder, pick one of the .log files, and post the contents here for us to review.
  • The log files are located in the directory mentioned above by @GreenMotion. Grab one of those files and attach it to this thread.

If you're having difficulty finding the log files, you can also see them by logging in to

Admin Panel -> Dashboard -> System Logs

Additionally, so that we can debug your problem, create a file at the root of your site called info.php with this content:

<?php phpinfo();

Then post a link to this file here.
  • Please check converting log which are in admin.

I can upload small videos.
    txt
    txt
    log.txt
  • edited April 2015
    Php info:
    [hidden by administrator]/info.php
  • Your info.php file looks good. I do not see anything wrong. Your log file also looks good. I see several successful video uploads. Are you still receiving errors when uploading?

If you still are receiving errors can you share:
    a) What file extension is the failing video?
    b) What is the filesize of the failing video?
    c) Does the upload fail on all browsers (i.e. Chrome, FireFox, Internet Explorer)?
  • edited April 2015
    Thanks for the reply,

a) i was uploading MP4 file.
    b) file was 567MB and duration 2 hours.
    c) upload giving error in Chrome and i didn't try IE or Firefox.

Let me try Firefox, wait.
  • Hey,

Chrome working fine. And after update firefox it's working too.

But files in processing, is big files take time in processing?
  • Uploded two videos and still in processing:

Check Both log:

// Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=44
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
    H.264 Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-content/uploads/temp/P1ZRQEKRXjiGjiqT4ikJ.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-content/uploads/h264/P1ZRQEKRXjiGjiqT4ikJ_temp.mp4 >> /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-core/logs/P1ZRQEKRXjiGjiqT4ikJ.log 2>&1

// Converter Called...
    Values passed to encoder:
    Array
    (
    [0] => /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-core/system/encode.php
    [1] => --video=43
    )

Validating requested video...
    Establishing variables...
    Verifying raw video exists...
    Verifying raw video was valid size...

Preparing for: H.264 Encoding...
    H.264 Encoding Command: /usr/bin/ffmpeg -i /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-content/uploads/temp/DJ7MHfVZcZx23R7Nzx2I.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -vf "scale=min(640\,iw):trunc(ow/a/2)*2" -vb 800k -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -ar 44100 -f mp4 /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-content/uploads/h264/DJ7MHfVZcZx23R7Nzx2I_temp.mp4 >> /home/cloudy/public_html/cc-core/logs/DJ7MHfVZcZx23R7Nzx2I.log 2>&1

• Yes, big files and long videos will take a very long time to process. Check the log file: DJ7MHfVZcZx23R7Nzx2I.log every few minutes in the Admin Panel to make sure that it doesn't fail.
  • @Damian
    Can you please delete my site url from post? I wanna hide it.. :)
  • Done, I hid your site from the post.

Is this still a problem? Can I close this post?
  • Close it. Issue is resolved.
    Creating new for advertising things.
This discussion has been closed.