Offering help

edited March 2015 in General
Damian, I got introduced to CC not too long ago and I love what you guys are doing with the product and where it is going. I love to dabble with LAMP stacks, Perl and PHP and even run and manage the community forum for our local HOA.

In any case, I don't know how big the CC team is and/or who moderates your forum, nor do I know what timezone you guys are located in. I did notice you've had to deal with forum SPAM quite a bit and I just wanted to offer my help with moderation and/or anything else you guys may need. You undoubtedly have my email address; feel free to reach out to me.

If you guys don't need my help; no worries; that's cool too. I just wanted to put that offer out there.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

Comments

• I appreciate you offering up your assistance. We're a really small team. I will see where we could use your help. The forums seems like a good place to start. I'll be in touch regarding that.

What city or town are you located at, if you don't mind sharing?
  • I'm originally Dutch but moved to the US in 1997 and reside in the Houston, TX area where I work as an Enterprise Automation Engineer in the IT department of a local software company. I don't want to disclose too many details publicly, but I'd be more than happy to give you the lowdown via a private message or email. Cheers.
  • Hey there,

I made you a moderator. Feel free to remove any spam you see on the forums. I you have any issues doing anything else please let me know.

Thanks for all your help.
  • Thanks Damian, I noticed my view changed ever so slightly ... took me a second to figure out what happened. Then I saw your post. I'll keep an eye out on SPAM and will delete them accordingly. What is the best way to share my personal email address (and anything else you may want to know) with you? Email you at support@cumulusclips.org?
  • yes, you can reach me at that email.
This discussion has been closed.